Sunday, December 14, 2008

Tag by Sue

1.Do you think you are HOT?

hmm...i dont think so..but bf always say i'm cute...weeeee(pasan jap)

2.Upload a fav pic of you




i like this picture course its seems like family photo's..wahaha..sorry yaya pinjam anak ko...(ngeee..lom pape dah verangan ade anaks kan...wakakaka)



pic taken with my first phone with camera and 3g, a present from him...ngee...like this too..



wit my bestest friends...(dulu aku slalu rase tak best ngan peha aku sebab kecik..haaa amik..skang sume same besa..kecuali yaya over besaa..larikkkk...wahahaha)



last but not least...poyo's pic..wahahaaa.


3. Why do you like this picture?

read the caption below the pic..thats why..weeeeee


4. When was the last time you ate pizza?

hmm..dont realyy remember la..eh da lame tak makan pizza..


5. The last song you listen to?

Fall for u - secondhand serenade(my ringtone)


6. What are you doing right now besides this?

Continue my work..donno y cannot delete the data from db..aiseh...need to wait sue first cause the document is wit her


7. What name u prefer besides yours?

putri aka fitri...kikiki..
donno y cause he put my name putri fitriah..sodap ke bunyiknye?...ngeee..


8. People to tag, siapakah yang bertuah itu...

1. Rebak (donno when his going to update his blog la..pakse die...wahahaha)

2. Cila

3. Yaya

4. Lan ->kalo da penah wat takyah eh..

5. Ciare->sorry tkde mangsa len..wwiwiwiwi




9. Who is no.1

my love, my baby, my next to be fiance, my next to be hubby...waaaaahaaa...lap u(sile jgn muntah)


10. No.3 is having relationship with?

alaa..abg jasin aka hapuz..husband n wife hokey


11. Say something about no.5

my bf punye opismate


12. How about no.4?

hmm..my coursemate...


13. Who is no.2

my bestest friend, my ex roomate, my listener, my shopping partner, my mengumpat partner...heheh.ape lg eh.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sleeping partner..lesbo partner..ahahaha

sue said...

weh..cepat gila ko jwb tag nih..ahhaha..aku hampir tak pasan entry ni dh ada..dh tenggelam ngan post2 lain..huhu.. sungguh pantas !

myheart said...

sue->bese ar..hoho..post len aku wat kat umah...pastu auto publish jek..wahahaha


ciare->take ur time..:p

yaya said...

wahhhaaahah ko tgk gambo anak aku sememeh tu.. sian aisyah, tepek la gambo aisyah yg kiut sket..

note: aisyah tu anak saya, bukan anak fit.. kehkehkehkeh xrela diibumadukan.