Saturday, April 26, 2008

Somebody's me..

You, do you remember me
Like I remember you?
Do you spend your life
Going back in your mind to that time?


Because I, I walk the streets alone
I hate being on my own
And everyone can see that I really fell
And I'm going through hell
Thinking about you with somebody else


Somebody wants you,
Somebody needs you.
Somebody dreams about you every single night.
Somebody cant breathe, without you its lonely.
Somebody hopes that one day you will see

That somebody's me.

That somebody's me. yeaa...

How, how did we go wrong?
It was so good, and now its gone,
And i pray at night, that our paths will cross.
And what we had isn't lost.
Cause you're always right here in my thoughts

You will always be in my Life,
Even if I'm not your Life

Because you're in my memory.

You, will you remember me?...


That somebody's me.
That somebody's me.
That somebody's me.

No comments: